AIM’s content producers and marketing leaders devour research for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
It is the quite literally the nutrition that powers our product innovations and audience interaction. If you agree that it’s wise to know your customers’ needs and wants before launch a product or campaign, you’ve come to the right place. Same goes for measuring post-launch success, which we think of as dessert—awfully satisfying if baked just right.
You can tap our institutional knowledge—and generate your own findings—by working with Catapult to increase your market and customer intelligence. We offer a wide range of options, through a constellation of reader panels, syndicated research, and participation tracking.
- Market testing (concepts and products)
- Media and message research (advertising/campaign effectiveness)
- Brand awareness and positioning
- Communication strategy
- Market segmentation and audience
- Industry and competitor analysis
- Distribution channel and pricing
- Product demand estimates
- Syndicated data and related analysis
- Omnibus studies
- Controlled focus groups