We are seeking a creative, energetic and versatile intern to join the Catapult Creative Labs team this spring. See our internship description below for more information.
ABOUT CATAPULT CREATIVE LABS
Catapult’s mission is simple: facilitate dynamic conversations between Active Interest Media’s clients and its 40 million enthusiasts. Catapult taps into AIM’s stable of industry experts, from outdoor and healthy living to equine and marine, to facilitate brands engagement via co-curated targeted messaging with its highly engaged audience. Creative, credible, and connected, the Catapult team leverages unrivaled capabilities and reach for our brand partners via custom content, ad creative, video and TV production, lead generation, event activation, research, data services, public relations, social strategy, and more.
Our Spring 2019 Catapult marketing intern will be responsible for and gain experience in content creation, social media, public relations, internal organization and traffic management. The intern will also have opportunities for additional projects and work dependent on interns availability, time management, and the overall career goals. The Catapult intern will gain real-world experience in marketing by working alongside our team on client projects and will gain skills in organization and project management. Projects and responsibilities include:
- Sponsored Content and Social Media: Construction, analytics, editing
- Public Relations: Pitching, media list building (Cision), tracking coverage, shipping
- Internal Marketing: Social media, newsletter, content marketing
- Traffic Manager: Organizing (SharePoint / Google Drive / Server), Microsite (WordPress)
- 15-18 hours a week
- Tentative start and end dates: January 21-April 26
- Juniors and Seniors
- Must work in Catapult Boulder office, with opportunity to work remotely on case by case basis
- Must have reliable transportation to 5720 Flatiron PKWY Boulder, Colorado
- Unpaid, for credit only
- Future references and network of intern peers
- Works with students during midterms, flexible schedule
- You will have a desktop computer, access to a gym (before an after work hours) and will have opportunities to network with AIM’s 50+ brands
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kali Platt, firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, December 5 for consideration.