MARKETING OPERATION MANAGER, MARKETING SERVICES
Active Interest Media | Catapult Division | Boulder, CO
Reports to: Catapult Creative Labs Managing Director
Are you innately curious? Love to hunt down new ideas and prove they will work with data and research? Do you like to work with energetic sales and marketing folks and like to help teams succeed? Do you enjoy the freedom to plan your own day, work both strategically and tactically, and make a difference each and every day?
Then you must join Catapult Creative Labs as the latest new hire! Catapult Creative Labs is a full-service marketing consulting shop headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Catapult specializes in working with enthusiast brands in the outdoor, equine, marine, healthy living spaces. Catapult offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work some very interesting clients.
We are looking for that great next teammate who will be instrumental in helping us take our sales and marketing efforts to the next level. Our marketing operations manager will be someone who is driven to build, test and investigate how to best drive leads for our internal sales teams. Being results driven, data-focused, and being detail oriented will be critical to making this role succeed.
- Using existing databases and HubSpot, create lead strategies, rooted in data, that attracts, nurtures and converts leads on behalf of Catapult Creative Labs
- Research and interpret existing databases to drive leads towards business performance, understanding drivers and trends across the target markets Catapult works in
- Working with technologists, create a strategic plan that ties together existing systems to quantify and qualify leads
- Create a reporting dashboard that is intuitive and adopted across the organization
- Manage data for effective use by the marketing and sales teams to enhance operational efficiency
- Participate in identifying and implementing process improvements and automation that contribute to efficiencies
- Provide segmentation, targeting, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns within HubSpot, ensuring the proper lead flow
- Work with sales teams to ensure clean and accurate use of CRM system data, understanding system capabilities and processes
- Working with data and analytics including identifying and correcting data quality issues, performing detailed analysis and reporting
- Ad-hoc support for Sales and Marketing Organizations
- Responds to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, IT
- 2-3 years’ experience with Marketing Automation Systems, specifically HubSpot
- 2-3 years’ experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally with great communication skills
- Media Radar, Salesforce, and Winmo experience is desirable but not required
- Advanced proficiency in excel
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management
- Willingness to learn new marketing technologies and hands-on administration of marketing automation tools
- Motivated with strong observational, organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort working with data and database management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A calm, can-do attitude
Day in the Life of Catapult’s Marketing Operations Manager
- First thing, you log into your dashboard to monitor and check in on your lead generation progress
- Next, you meet with the General Manager of the Marine Group via video conference to go over the next campaign strategy
- And then you meet with your content marketing colleague to make sure you both are on the same page regarding the assets that need to be created
- Next up is a cross-functional team meeting where you meet with the Salesforce administrators, HubSpot experts, and data teams to share best practices and next generation lead generation techniques
- For lunch, you either head to the food trucks with a few colleagues to grab a bite or you head to the free yoga class hosted by the Yoga Journal team
- After lunch, you set up several new workflows dedicated to driving leads towards the Active Living Group team as well as the Catapult Creative Labs team
- Next, you work on your week-end report and help a teammate consult with a client on how to best set up a customer journey
- You spend a half hour researching the databases at your disposal to help create ideas for the next set of campaigns
- As you finish up your day, you map out your plan for the next day which includes setting up an entirely new campaign for a new product launch.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.
Send a cover letter, resume, and any supporting materials to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.