Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have ample amounts of energy and enthusiasm? Are you organized, on point and on time with an eerie knack for seeing into the future and realizing what needs to happen before anyone else? Do you thrive in creative and ever-changing environments? You may just be our next incredibly important team member!
Catapult is looking for an Account Project Coordinator to provide support to our account managers and creatives on the day-to-day tasks associated with fulfilling client projects.
The Account Project Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, will support Catapult team members on daily client and account tasks. You will also serve as an additional point of contact between the agency and multiple clients and work closely with colleagues, including media planners and buyers, copywriters, designers and administrative staff to ensure that work is of high quality and delivered on time and on budget.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Help manage projects internally to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and the client as directed by account managers
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and planning for clients
- Work on client work such as event activations, public relations efforts, and digital marketing including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing, marketing automation and website development
- Create and maintain client reports and Catapult marketing collateral
- Help manage internship program
- Attend client and internal conference calls and meetings as requested
- One to three years of work experience in an advertising agency or a related field. Internship experience is considered
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Execution-focused mindset and a highly organized approach
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Expertise with the digital tools and analytics necessary for a position of this nature
- Affinity for the activities that Catapult customers love
- Energetic, approachable, enthusiastic and a clear communicator
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with many different personalities
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.