Catapult Creative Labs Ends 2019 With More Than 15 New Clients
Catapult Creative Labs, Active Interest Media’s (AIM) full service marketing agency, acquired 18 new and unique clients throughout 2019, ending a successful fourth business year and setting the stage for a robust 2020.
“We entered 2019 with a strong focus on our core strengths: creative storytelling, digital marketing best practices including becoming a HubSpot Agency Partner, brand research and an emphasis on impactful account management,” said Andrea Kupfer, managing director and vice president of Catapult. “And as we ended 2019, the fact that we have a stable of returning clients as well as a set of new diverse clients is a testament to the hard work of our team, and our track record of accomplishing goals on behalf of clients.”
Catapult’s new clients hail from some of America’s top organizations in their respective industries. A partial list of new clients includes:
- SmartPak, the largest online supplement and tack store in the U.S. for equestrian products
- Eldorado Climbing Walls, the market-leading innovator in climbing walls and leading advocate for introducing the sport of climbing to everyone
- Woodhouse—The Timber Frame Company, a timber-frame company known for its excellent craftsmanship
- Jackson Hole Explorer, the official Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce Visitor Guide
- Naked Leaf, a leading CBD company focused on empowering people and pets with plants
- Seirus, a family-owned cold weather gear company
- Visit Estes Park Visitor’s Guide, the official guide for the Visit Estes Park office
- LoanBoss, a software start-up in the commercial real estate space
- State of Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry Office, helping the outdoor industry thrive in Colorado
Catapult Creative Lab’s newly acquired clients selected Catapult for its unmatched resources and collective expertise in marketing, custom content development, research, events, and campaign development.
“We have heard from multiple clients that our work has moved the needle, and some exponentially, in accomplishing their goals in 2019, which is always the ultimate goal,” said Kupfer.