ACCOUNT MANAGER, MARKETING SERVICES
Active Interest Media | Catapult Creative Labs Division | Boulder, CO
Reports to: Director of Client Solutions
In this critical position, you will climb aboard the rocket ship that is Catapult Creative Labs, AIM’s internal marketing services agency. You’ll be part of Catapult’s core team, reporting to our Director of Client Solutions, and share responsibility for business that keeps the momentum of this 4-year-old business thriving. If you can juggle multiple clients, build presentations, manage, write and execute creative campaigns, you are tailor-made for our group. From top to bottom, we are player-coaches with a vision of quadrupling our business in three years through hard, fun, super-creative effort.
You will work with freelancers, AIM’s editors, sales staff, digital producers, and clients to imagine, sell, and implement custom programs that include native content, ad creative, video, SEO audits, brand research, public relations, lead generation, and other digital services. At your disposal will be a robust archive of content from our six content divisions (Equine, Home, Marine, Outdoor, and Active Living), purpose-built websites, numerous digital tools, in-house video and online education production teams, access to more than 50 magazine and event brands, and one of the largest, most engaged enthusiast audiences on the planet.
This position requires a blend of editorial, marketing, and digital savvy, as well as a collaborative style and proven ability to achieve results when synthesizing efforts from across several functional areas of the company. Most important: You will succeed if you bring project management skills and a fanatical devotion to making things happen on time without mistakes.
Ideally, you’re a creative thinker and organizational wiz who looks at deadlines as a way to leverage action – not as a necessary evil. You’ve demonstrated the ability to think innovatively while also paying attention to detail and delivering results against weekly goals. And of course, you have excellent customer service and communication skills because you’re going to talk to clients (and internal stakeholders) every day.
- Deliver for Catapult’s customers by executing great marketing service campaigns and providing unrelentingly positive customer service.
- Lead public relations efforts for client success
- Work with internal teams to support business pipelines, craft and proposals
- Co-create and manage individual campaigns in tandem with the Catapult team.
- Develop multi-channel programs that may include ad creative, lead gen, custom content, video, and/or other Catapult assets.
- Monitor, analyze, report, and adapt to data and client feedback, with the goal of always improving the campaigns and client satisfaction
- Content creation management – freelance content creation and manage with Creative Services Director
- Social media management: posts, strategy, work with Creative Services Director to manage freelancers
- 3-5 years of experience working in a PR agency, digital environment, ad agency, or other marketing business where you managed campaigns with multiple assets and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of native content, email marketing, ad creative, marketing automation, lead generation, and video
- Proven results in coordinating programs with daily and weekly requirements and in communicating effectively with both internal and external clients
- Established strong media relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Execution-focused mindset and a highly organized approach
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Expertise with the digital tools and analytics necessary for a position of this nature
- Affinity for the activities that our customers love
- Have a calm and can-do attitude in an ever-changing environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.
Send a cover letter, resume, and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.